Friday, February 24, 2012

Introduction

Good day all !! My introductory blog!! It probably would be right to begin with introducing myself . I am a Bachelor of Engineer from Mumbai University having achieved my honors in Computer Science field in May 1999. After a small sprint of working as a lecturer in a computer institute and a reputed management school, I joined as a Test Engineer in the software service industry in Dec 1999. Today, I am designated as a Project Manager in Larsen and Toubro Infotech.

Right from my schooling days I have been interested in numbers. I learnt tricks of Vedic Mathematics from my father and was fond in solving puzzles of the legendary Shakuntala Devi. In my junior college, I was awarded a silver medal in mathematics.

Since I started working some years back, I have put my free time in learning Indian income tax laws, later this blended into a formal financial planning.

I would like to use this blog to write about financial planning topics.

I shall keep the frequency to once a fortnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment